Whether your company makes cars, computers or cookies, you have one thing in common with other manufacturing-based enterprises: you need to manage costs and maximize efficiency in your supply chain operation. Direct material sourcing plays a large role here, and it’s imperative to leverage suppliers that can reliably provide quality products at reasonable cost. In this endeavor, data is your friend — but that data urgently requires analytical power to generate intelligence and predictions that underpin strategic planning.
Join SIG and GEP for a webinar that examines the new and emerging technologies, including AI, predictive analytics, and cloud, that enable businesses to turn data into competitive advantage — better serving customers, controlling costs, and transforming conventional supply “chains” into self-driving, fully collaborative supply networks.
On the agenda:
- Deploying “next gen” architecture to take full advantage of big data and advanced analytics for planning
- Leveraging automation technology to provide supply chain professionals more time for impactful, long-term-view activities
- Creating a more efficient direct procurement organization to improve inventory level accuracy and reduce operational cost
- Vivek Soneja, Vice President, Supply Chain Solutions, GEP
- Kaushik Suryanarayanan, Associate Director - PMG, GEP