The State of Procurement’s Value Measurement: Evolution and Best Practices
Date :February 25, 2020 01:00 pm ET (UTC-5)
This webinar is only available to SIG Members
Digital transformation is not just changing the way we define value -- it's changing how we measure it, as well. In Procurement, measuring and proving the value delivered to businesses and customers has traditionally been focused on cost savings, but evolving objectives and expectations require a new approach.
Today, successful value measurement in procurement requires understanding the mindset of stakeholders and leveraging the trove of procurement data that's available.
Join us for this webinar to learn:
- How procurement’s value measurement objectives have changed
- How organizations manage and report negotiated vs. realized savings
- What hard vs. soft benefits are most commonly recognized by organizations today
- Best practices supporting an effective savings measurement program
- How technology can support effective value measurement