One of the biggest benefits from “Digitizing” the end-to-end Source-to-Pay process is markedly shorter cycle times that accelerate the realization of savings. World-class procurement teams – the “Digital Leaders” – are completing the “Source-to-Cash” cycle in just 60 days, due to the increased efficiencies accruing from a 100% digital process. The Source-to-Case cycle starts with the initiation of a Sourcing project through the RFX sourcing event and award to the winning bidder(s), through contracting and on-boarding of the supplier, culminating with an invoice paid against the new agreement – the moment at which negotiated savings actually become realized savings.
This session will utilize relevant market research and real-world use cases to highlight the best practices Digital Leaders are utilizing to complete Source-to-Pay in 60 Days, including:
- Business process use cases highlighting specific integration and leverage touch points across S2P to enable end-to-end process digitization
- Metrics and models for deriving the incremental ROI from achieving maximum process efficiency
- Customer case studies illustrating expected – and unexpected – benefits, challenges and lessons learned from implementing the integrated S2P playbook
- Strategies to drive value beyond S2P by taking a “customer-centric” approach to Procurement
- Game changing technology innovations - from AI to RPA and everything in between
- Richard Waugh, VP-Corporate Development, Zycus
As Vice President for Corporate Development, Richard leads strategic initiatives in the areas of new product introduction, market development, thought leadership, analyst relations, and strategic partner development programs. Richard has an extensive background in B2B E-Commerce. He helped launch GE's Trading Process Network (TPN), the first on-line Marketplace for Sourcing and Procurement. He was also Co-Founder of B2eMarkets, one of the first SaaS (Software as a Service) Sourcing Suite providers and later covered the Supply Management market as an Industry Analyst for the Aberdeen Group.
- Morgan Gandee, Director - Global Indirect Procurement at Belden Inc.
Currently serving as the Global Director of Indirect Procurement at Belden Inc., Morgan is leading the global digital transformation of Indirect Procurement at Belden and driving business process improvements and indirect savings across multiple brands on a global basis. Morgan has more than 15 years of experience in procurement, sourcing, supplier relationship management and category management. Prior to Belden he has worked at Evoqua Water Technologies, American Eagle Outfitters, Westinghouse Electric Company and The Goodyear.