Building resilience in the supply chain has always been important for procurement leaders. But in 2021, resilience continues to be heavily challenged as sourcing and category complexity continue to take unexpected turns amid a lingering global pandemic and economic uncertainty.
Traditional category strategies had focused mainly on controlling cost and managing demand. However, 2020 forced us to think differently and prompted us to look closer at many issues all at once, such as boosting cash flow, reshoring and nearshoring, sustainability and immediate risk mitigation amid drastic supply disruption. The “never normal” has given rise to increased demand for specific services and goods while also displacing demand for many others.
What does it take to succeed despite these unpredictable challenges? Working better together. In this timely webinar, experts from GEP will outline in detail what’s needed to manage procurement and supply chain risk holistically and effectively with suppliers, business partners and internal teams.
On the Agenda:
- Redefined, risk-adjusted category management
- Where to invest to remain resilient while improving sustainability
- Embracing the right digital solutions to manage future-state models
- The road ahead in sourcing and category management
- Prince Kapoor, Senior Director, GEP
- Aditya Agrawal, Senior Manager, GEP
- Moderator: Dawn Tiura, President and CEO, Sourcing Industry Group