Few in the C-Suite fully understand what Procurement entails and the business value that can be derived when it is done properly. Effectively communicating Procurement’s value to the CFO in particular, is key to getting funding and resources to drive superior performance and recognition for Procurement’s contributions to organizational success.
This webinar will focus on the metrics and talking points that will resonate from the CFO’s perspective, and will feature coaching from senior Finance Leader, whose purview includes Procurement, affording an understanding of both functions and key insights on how Procurement can bridge the gap between the two by mastering these fundamentals:
- Speak the Language – your Rosetta Stone to master the Finance lexicon
- Metrics that Matter – focus on measurements that correlate to business performance
- Getting Greenlit – making a compelling ROI case for investment in Procurement technology or resources
- Deliver the Elevator Speech – crafting and delivering a succinct value proposition for Procurement
- Get the (Bigger) Picture – tying Procurement goals and objectives to achieving Corporate strategies