Industry-leading procurement technology has one job: providing a robust yet easy-to-use system for transforming needed goods and services into value for a company so that it can excel at its own business. According to Dr. Elouise Epstein, Vice President at A.T. Kearney, 2020 marks an inflection point, largely driven by the emergence of more flexible, user-friendly procurement technologies.
Join this webinar on Thursday, March 12 to learn key insights from Dr. Epstein's published research:
- Outdated technology slows progress and hinders operational excellence.
- New solutions enable the easy and seamless exchange of information.
- The need for a connected ecosystem is more critical than ever.
- It's not enough to go digital; how can Procurement make a financially traceable impact?
- How to start your digital journey now
Dr. Elouise Epstein, Vice President at A.T. Kearney
Michaela Dempsey, Vice President of Demand and Head of Marketing at Scout RFP, a Workday company