The last 9 months of the COVID-19 pandemic have marked a period of increasing complexity and pressure for procurement, as internal and external stakeholder demand grows and market volatility increases. And while cost reduction and risk management remain a priority, it’s becoming increasingly clear that procurement must have sustainability and social impact embedded into their fundamental strategy in order to prepare for the future.
In this SIG webinar, join Givewith and top sourcing and sustainability voices as we reflect on learnings from the last 9 months and analyze sustainability as the emerging trend in procurement for 2021.
- Explores the mindset and challenges faced by procurement over the past year
- Analyzes the shifts in procurement strategy during COVID-19 and what it means for 2021
- Offers data-driven ways to drive value within a sourcing strategy through social impact and sustainability
- Provides a checklist of steps to help position your team for success in 2021 and for the future
- Tamara Braun, Chief Customer Officer SAP Procurement Solutions, Intelligent Spend Management (ISM), SAP
- Bridget Ferrari, Associate Director, Responsible Sourcing, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Emma Peacock, Global VP Commercial Food, Mars Food
- Kelley Hinds, Head of Sustainability & Risk, Roche
- Paul Polizzotto, Founder & CEO, Givewith