One of the biggest challenges for procurement is how to establish a trusted partnership with Finance, and to become a key part of the CFO’s agenda. Successful procurement leaders create an alignment with Finance in which the procurement function is not only accepted, but seen as a key value add to the overall strategy of the company.
On January 21, Dawn Tiura, Abe Saxionis, Chief Procurement Officer of Keolis North America and Jason Treida from Per Angusta will discuss this important topic, focusing on:
- How procurement can align to Finance priorities and goals
- Tools and techniques that enable this collaboration and alignment
- How this lets you highlight the broader value of procurement
- Dawn Tiura, CEO, SIG
- Abe Saxionis, Chief Procurement Officer, Keolis North America
- Jason Treida, Head of Americas, Per Angusta