The drivers for carbon action have never been stronger. Growing sustainability concerns from investors, increased demands from customers and industry peers, a surge in new climate change regulations, and massive global shifts in public opinion have put unprecedented pressure on businesses to act.
The EcoVadis Carbon Action Module is a comprehensive carbon management solution embedded with EcoVadis Ratings and the world’s largest sustainability network, enabling broad scale reporting and collaborative performance improvement. EcoVadis empowers sustainable procurement and climate change leaders with insights on supplier GHG/carbon management practices and provides a toolkit to prioritize, engage and drive emissions reductions to meet your decarbonization goals.
- Discover platform features such as:
- Overview of challenges in driving reductions in Scope 3 emissions across a large supply base
- Carbon Rating: The Carbon Rating helps requesting companies understand and improve performance, gives rated companies a blueprint to refine their strategy, and an opportunity to demonstrate their achievement.
- Carbon Calculator: Rated companies have access to an easy-to-use tool to calculate their emissions by way of their activity, energy sources, and consumption data. The calculation is based on the global emissions factor database, covering over 180 different geographic locations.
- Sustainability Metrics: Rated companies report data on energy and carbon, feeding a performance dashboard to monitor performance over time. Metrics include Scope 1, 2, 3 emissions, total renewable energy consumed, and total energy consumption.
- E-Learning Hub: Empower your suppliers in their decarbonization journey with a dedicated set of e-learning courses designed by leading EcoVadis climate change experts, with options to tailor for specific company requirements and link to improvement plans.
- Portfolio Dashboard: The dashboard gives an aggregated view of carbon management performance in your supplier portfolio. You can analyze key performance indicators by region or industry, monitor progress and improvement trends, and export results to report on your supply chain climate action.