Vendor management starts with proper onboarding and registration of suppliers. Onboarding and managing suppliers has never been easy, and old-age methods combined with decentralized approaches fail to scale to today’s market-driven agility demands caused by supply-chain disruption.
72% of organizations have manual supplier onboarding processes, whereas 36% of CPOs said that suppliers fail to meet new requirements.
- Are you still relying on manual supplier onboarding processes to collect and capture vendor information using multiple Excel sheets, long Word files, paper-based forms, and e-mails?
- Do you have the knowledge of vendor onboarding and due-diligence processes that need to be put in place but are unable implement them?
- Does your supplier information management system expose you to greater operational costs, fraud, and compliance risks?
- Are you looking for a robust way of handling vendor onboarding that seamlessly connects to your sourcing and contracting processes?
Join SIG and Aavenir for an insightful session as we dig into why automating supplier onboarding and adopting vendor management portals is a win-win for you and your suppliers. In this webinar, you will learn how you can drive efficiency, boost vendor performance, and manage vendor risk with centralized vendor onboarding and collaboration across Source-To-Pay processes.
This session is for Procurement, Sourcing, Contract, Finance, and IT Teams focused on
- Injecting efficiency and flexibility into the supplier onboarding process and vendor engagement activities, and looking to free up internal staff for higher-value activities
- Enabling a self-serve model for suppliers across Onboarding and supplier information management
- Simplifying collaboration with suppliers across Contracting, Proposal Management, and Invoices and Payments
- Driving vendor performance and engagement across Source-To-Pay processes and lowering vendor risk