The SIG CPO Virtual Forum is an opportunity for the most senior Procurement executives to gather with other CPOs online to openly discuss their most pressing issues. These facilitated conversations are open-mic and transparent, and set the stage for the CPO Roundtables held each Fall at the SIG Global Executive Summits. Please note that due to the nature of these conversations, attendance is strictly limited to CPOs, or their equivalent within the company.
Facilitated in partnership with Oliver Wyman, these virtual sessions are:
- Exclusive, one-hour sessions on topics that are relevant to CPOs across all industries
- Executive-level conversations with a maximum of 30 CPOs in attendance
- Relevant dialogues that generate actionable next-steps to discuss during each Fall SIG Summit CPO Roundtable
Accessed through WebEx, these interactive presentations are delivered in an open-mic, collaborative format that will never be recorded to ensure candid conversations. Each CPO Virtual Forum will cover a single discussion topic and last for one hour, beginning at 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT. The agenda for each event will be structured as follows:
- 1:00 pm Welcome
- 1:05 pm Introduction to the Topic of the Day: Trends in Cyber Spend and the Challenges Organizations Face
- 1:20 pm Open Discussion/Q&A
- 1:50 pm Wrap Up and Next Steps
- 2:00 pm Adjourn
The topic for our first Virtual Forum of 2019 will be: "Trends in Cyber Spend and the Challenges Organizations Face"
Financial services organizations are spending at record levels to ward off the potential damage caused by cyber security breaches. While spend on cyber security grows by over 15% a year, most firms have not established a solid process to govern that spend or evaluate its effectiveness. Join Oliver Wyman Partner and Cyber Expert Paul Mee for an interactive discussion on cyber spend and the challenges it presents for many organizations.