The current trifecta of rapidly evolving business demands, technology-led disruption, and a focus on outcomes is raising the stakes for innovation and making it a vital competency. In this session, we will share our latest findings in sourcing innovation research, taken in partnership with SIG and SIGInnova, on how the best performers, Pinnacle Enterprises™, are modernizing their sourcing practices.
In this moderated discussion, Everest Group executives joined by SIG’s CEO and President, Dawn Tiura, will address the following:
- What innovative procurement and sourcing practices are leading organizations adopting?
- What capabilities are needed to drive successful innovation in procurement?
- What innovative practices manage risks and deliver the best results?
- How are technology innovations changing sourcing practices?
Who should attend, and why?
Enterprise and service provider procurement executives and leaders, sourcing and category management leaders, and vendor management leaders looking to understand the latest innovations in their field. Can’t join us live? Register anyway! All registrants will receive an email with the link to session slides and on-demand playback.
- Michel Janssen, Chief Research Guru, Everest Group
- Shirley Hung, Vice President, Everest Group
- Dawn Tiura, CEO and President, Sourcing Industry Group (SIG)
- Everest's research report based on this webinar is available to SIG members for download: A CPO Conversation: How to Create an Innovation Culture and Drive Supplier Business Outcomes in Sourcing and Procurement