Procurement and supply chain leaders are tasked with consistently producing quality products at the lowest cost and highest efficiency, which becomes even more crucial during times of crisis. However, challenges to meet these objectives are ever-present, and include:
- Manual sourcing and procurement processes for Direct Materials
- Ineffective product launch practices
- Siloed data
- Poor collaboration with suppliers and stakeholders
- Lack of visibility into supply disruptions, performance, compliance, quality, and risk
- Increased safety stock and occurrence of stock-outs, missed and delayed shipments
The pandemic has caused significant disruption to supply chains around the world, further exacerbating these challenges. As the dust from this crisis begins to clear, we have seen that the organizations able to utilize digital solutions to manage their supply chains have been better positioned to weather the storm. In fact, a recent survey from McKinsey found that over 90% of global supply chain leaders plan to focus on digital transformation and building supply chain resilience in order to succeed in the “new normal” and become better prepared for the future.
Join SIG and Ivalua on Thursday, October 1st at 1:00pm EDT for a webinar featuring speakers from Honeywell and Meritor, two best-in-class manufacturers that have used digital transformation to create a resilient supply chain.