Friday, March 12, 2021 - 00:00
Kansas, United States
Vice President – Supply Chain
- Responsible for all end-to-end supply chain activities for production and supply in the United States. This leader will implement and maintain standards for Supply Chain Excellence and serve on the regional manufacturing leadership team.
- Ensure that Supply Chain strategies and initiatives are in place to meet requirements based on commercial demands across the product portfolio.
- They must adopt a way of working that will improve the end-to-end Supply Chain both in terms of customer satisfaction and operating efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversees the US manufacturing's supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, selection of vendors, supply and demand planning, and supports distribution of finished goods.
- Implements Supply Chain strategies for Product Supply Management, Demand and Supply Planning, Logistics, and Site Level Execution.
- Implements and maintains standards for Supply Chain and Operational Excellence. Represents manufacturing and coordinates alignment directly with commercial operations Leads the Sales and Operations Planning process and is accountable for demand and supply planning, inventory planning, purchasing forecasting, and adherence to business targets while ensuring regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Is accountable for internal and CMO Capacity Management across the value chain.
- Drive tactical and finite planning across internal manufacturing work centers for clinical and commercial manufacturing
- BS Degree (chemistry, biology, pharmacy or engineering) and/or business administration
- 10 plus years in various Supply Chain, Project Management, and Manufacturing functions (strong preference towards Pharmaceutical and Biotech experience
- Experience leading Supply Chain Organizations Working knowledge of ERP systems in a production planning setting, preferably SAP Working knowledge of relevant FDA, OSHA, and Customs guidelines and regulations Experience working with suppliers, vendors, and relationship management Excellent clinical judgment and ability to communicate complex clinical issues in a scientifically sound and understandable way.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment.