Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with!
Program Manager, Vendor Management Compliance
eBay is seeking a Vendor Management Compliance Manager to join our team. This position can be remote, or based in Austin, TX or Salt Lake City, UT. The Counsel/Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Global Head of Vendor Management Compliance and help implement, monitor, and enhance our third party risk and compliance program. This program is part of eBay’s Compliance team within the Legal organization. We’re looking for an experienced professional who is flexible and self-starting to assume a wide range of responsibilities including:
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Actively support the Vendor Management Compliance (VMC) program globally across eBay
- In collaboration with the Sr. Manager, VMC; assist and implement vendor management risk and compliance across eBay, addressing key goals and objectives for the company and the program
- Act as a primary resource for the management of the VMC Program as a Subject Matter Expert in Third Party Risk Management, engaging with functional leads, PMO and business partners
- Elaborate, communicate, educate, and enforce a common and consistent approach to vendor risk management within business units
- Support the development of policies, standards, and processes for the vendor management compliance program overall
- Ensure concepts of materiality, unified risk assessment, vendor segmentation are applied to create a comprehensive yet practical program.
- Enforce and ensure first-line-of-defense implementation of policies and standards by setting testing standards, reviewing testing results, and providing subject matter expertise and guidance in order to resolve gaps.
- Serve as a point of contact for addressing vendor management compliance issues spanning multiple lines of business, addressing lessons learned and looking at best practices opportunities
- Establish close working relationships with key business and corporate partners, including outsourcing management, resiliency, compliance, information security, privacy, legal, internal audit and line-of-business vendor management leads.
- BS/BA degree in related field required or equivalent professional work related experience
- 6+ years relevant professional experience, including direct involvement with vendor risk or enterprise compliance/risk process, or program development
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a regulated industry
- Strong Project Management and analysis skills mandatory; ability to influence and drive action in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Fluent in English.
- Experience working for a global public company preferred
- Integrity: Have the highest standards of integrity reflected in all external and internal interactions
- Communication: Practiced communicator in written, graphical and oral forms, with a collaborative and flexible style.
- Relationship Builder: Practiced interpersonal skills, with the ability to create relationships internally and externally.
- Organizational Agility: Knows how to get things done in a sophisticated organization and can easily navigate across a range of business cultures.
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment in California, Washington, or New York City is expected in the range below.
$125,000 - $137,500
However, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employees will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/ #LI-KA1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. View our accessibility info to learn more about eBay's commitment to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement.
Jobs posted with location as "Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM, NYC)" excludes residents of Colorado, Hawaii, New Mexico and New York City.