Our client a leader in their industry, has engaged our firm to place a strategic contracting professional for a 6-12 month contract opportunity. Current preference for someone based in western half of the country but could consider other locations for the right candidate since the position is remote. The focus will be on contracting primarily for indirect professional services categories including information technology. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, communication and collaboration skills proven within remote environment. Benefits are available during the contract.
- 7 years or more of direct contracts management experience
- Direct industry experience in technology contracts to negotiate, draft and administer legal clauses related to technology. High-tech or Financial Services industries preferred
- Knowledge and interest in key legal concepts for technology contracts, such as: Indemnification, Limitations of Liability, Warranty, Intellectual Property, Data Security
- Proven experience collaborating and partnering with stakeholders and suppliers in a remote environment
- 4-year college degree required; Paralegal certificate strongly desired
If this sounds of interest, let me know your availability for a short call to discuss in more detail.