Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve Only Scratched The Surface Of Our Ambitions , And As We Continue To Gobble Up Market Share, We’re Blazing Trails And Setting Records
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays .
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally .
- Pure puts a premium on the future , investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage is seeking a Senior Sourcing Manager to work in our Corporate Sourcing and Procurement team. This role will partner with Support, HR, Marketing, Facilities and other BU's to focus on diverse indirect corporate spend, defining and implementing sourcing and optimized spend strategies.
- Negotiate global spend for key items
- Continually identify and implement new opportunities for cost savings and avoidance, and proactively track the progress
- global indirect sourcing strategy including contract negotiation and cost targets.
- Negotiate business T&C's relating to: payment terms, delivery terms, price reduction, and other strategic issues with key suppliers
- Implement programs for supplier selection, supplier performance management, and supply base optimization
- Work with Legal to establish optimal contract terms and conditions with suppliers
What You’ll Need To Bring To This Role...
- 10+ years’ experience in Procurement and Sourcing Management
- Key strengths in building strong relationships and influencing stakeholders
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, process savvy, customer focused, and adaptable to business needs
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com .
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice .