If your organization is involved in any type Global Business Services (GBS) relationship, whether its outsourcing (i.e. ITO/BPO/KPO), shared services or digital services and whether your relationship is on-shore, off-shore or near-shore, if you’re not performing periodic Sourcing Relationship Health ChecksTM, you may be leaving significant business value on the table. Organizations that perform periodic "Health Checks" using the Sourcing Relationship Health Check ProcessTM and the Value Health Check SurveyTM (VHCS) tool always identify opportunities to improve the overall health and value in their relationships.
Don't miss this SIG webinar where Nicolas Rousseau, Sourcing Chief Advisor – Retail Operations at the National Bank of Canada (BNC) and Matt Shocklee, CEO of GSOS and SIG Global Ambassador will share National Bank of Canada’s experiences performing multiple Health Checks on key sourcing relationships. During this session, you’ll also learn about:
- The emerging management science of Sourcing Relationship Management (SRM);
- The key drivers of business value in high performing sourcing relationships as defined in the Sourcing Relationship Value Framework;
- How your organization can quickly, effectively and affordably perform the three phased Health Check process identifying key strengths in the relationships as well as opportunities to improve the overall health of the relationship;
- How to use the Value Health Check SurveyTM tool to quickly gain insights on key stakeholder perception of their priorities and level of agreement with 40 vital signs of a healthy GBS relationship;
- How you can use your SIG promotional discounts to reduce the cost of performing Health Checks by up to 50%.
Whether you're a customer/buyer or outsourcing services provider, attend this SIG webinar and learn all you need to know to be on your way to healthier and higher performing sourcing relationships! If you’re a sourcing Advisor, you’re welcome to attend as well and learn how you can become a Certified Health Check Advisor. The Sourcing Relationship Health CheckTM is the only process and set of tools assessed compliant with the new ISO 37-500 Outsourcing Standards published on October 31, 2014.