Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP) Certification
SIG University’s Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP) is a video-based, on-demand program designed for the time-constrained professional. Created by Linda Tuck Chapman – advisor, educator, author and expert – students will learn best and emerging practices in third party risk management throughout the lifecycle of critical relationships and the tools for effective governance.
Practical executive education, this program is designed for busy practitioners, relationship managers, those in risk support and oversight roles and anyone who needs to understand third party risk management.
Program content draws on Linda’s book, "Third-Party Risk Management: Driving Enterprise Value" (published by the RMA), her experience and expertise, best practices frameworks and real-life examples. After ten weeks and 15 modules of study, students will have a strong and sustainable working knowledge of third party risk management.
Overview of Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP) program
- 10-week video-based program
- Accredited by NASBA for 66 CPE credits and GARP for 20 CPD credits
- Focused on best and emerging practices to identify, assess, manage and control third party risk throughout the lifecycle of relationships
- Aligns risk fundamentals and frameworks with risk culture and the essential tools and controls for effective governance
- Designed for practitioners, relationship managers, risk specialists and everyone who needs to understand third party risk management
- Created by Linda Tuck Chapman, advisor, educator, author and expert, based on her book, "Third Party Risk Management: Driving Enterprise Value" (published by the RMA)
At the end of the program, a Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional will graduate with confidence and have a working knowledge of:
- Best and emerging practices in third party risk and lifecycle management
- The principles of enterprise, operational and third party risk management and how to align specific tools, processes and controls
- Widely accepted risk frameworks (COBIT, ISO, NIST, etc.) and how they power third party risk management
- Specific drivers of third party risk, assessment processes, how to design effective controls and how to build strong management and monitoring processes
- Governance and oversight best practices, controls and board reporting with a view from the top
Professional Association Credits & Partnerships
SIG University's C3PRMP program has been accredited by several other industry associations: