Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP)
Created in partnership with Third Party Risk Institute, SIG University’s Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP) program covers best and emerging practices in third party risk management. The online, video-based program was developed by renowned expert Linda Tuck Chapman. It is recognized as the global “gold standard” for risk and vendor management professionals and is registered with NASBA and GARP as an approved sponsor of continuing education.
The faculty-assisted eLearning program sources content from Linda’s book, "Third-Party Risk Management: Driving Enterprise Value" (published by the RMA). The book is required reading for the program and must be purchased separately.
The program includes global best practices frameworks and draws from Linda’s experience, expertise and uses real-life examples. After 10 weeks and 15 modules of study, participants graduate with a strong and sustainable working knowledge of operational and third-party risk management.
Overview of Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP)
- 10-week faculty-led, video-based program
- Learn how to identify, assess, manage and control third party risk throughout the lifecycle of relationships
- Align risk methodologies with essential tools and controls for effective governance
- Take a deep dive into key risk domains
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of risk practitioners, vendor/relationship managers, internal audit, senior management and the board
Certified Third Party Risk Management Professionals (C3PRMP) graduates can immediately use their knowledge in the following areas:
- Best and emerging practices in third party lifecycle management and governance
- Alignment across enterprise, operational and third party risk management
- Practical risk management principles, tools and controls
- Standard frameworks (COBIT, ISO, NIST, etc.) and how they power third party risk management
- A deep dive into “top line” risk domains and effective controls
- Managing relationships and monitoring risk
- Governance oversight
SIG University's C3PRMP program has partnered with or been approved as a sponsor of continuing education by the following industry organizations: