Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP)
SIG University’s Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) program provides in-depth training on the hard and soft skills of sourcing, giving students the tangible and practical knowledge they need to be successful. In a 10-week online facilitated classroom, students are exposed to strategic sourcing methodologies and outsourcing best practices, and are also equipped with a toolkit of resources allowing them to add value in the office immediately. Developed by practitioners, academics and subject matter experts, the CSP program is the most well-rounded curriculum available in the market for those seeking additional sourcing expertise.
Overview of Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) program
- 10-week program
- Focused on the hard and soft skills of sourcing
- Covers strategic sourcing and outsourcing methodologies as well as best practices in negotiations
- Offers next practice insights in artificial intelligence, big data, crowdsourcing and other disruptive technologies challenging the future of work
- Subtitles and study guides in Spanish! ¡CSP: Subtítulos y guías de estudio en español!
At the end of this program, Certified Sourcing Professionals should be able to assess and implement:
- Business "best practices" and theories in order to develop and continually improve company operations and outcomes
- Strategic sourcing methodology to design, deliver and troubleshoot company initiatives
- Systematic outsourcing methodology in order to design, execute and evaluate company initiatives
- Effective leadership models and team development strategies
- Department level goal setting and monitoring strategies that achieve results and align with overall organizational goals
- Technological solutions to support efficient operations