Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP)
SIG University’s Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) program provides in-depth training on the hard and soft skills of sourcing, giving students the tangible and practical knowledge they need to be successful. In a 10-week online facilitated classroom, students are exposed to strategic sourcing methodologies and outsourcing best practices, and are also equipped with a toolkit of resources allowing them to add value in the office immediately. Developed by practitioners, academics and subject matter experts, the CSP program is the most well-rounded curriculum available in the market for those seeking additional sourcing expertise.
Overview of Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) program
- 10-week program
- Focused on the hard and soft skills of sourcing
- Covers strategic sourcing and outsourcing methodologies as well as best practices in negotiations
- Offers next practice insights in artificial intelligence, big data, crowdsourcing and other disruptive technologies challenging the future of work
- Subtitles and study guides in Spanish! ¡CSP: Subtítulos y guías de estudio en español!
At the end of this program, Certified Sourcing Professionals should be able to assess and implement:
- Business "best practices" and theories in order to develop and continually improve company operations and outcomes
- Strategic sourcing methodology to design, deliver and troubleshoot company initiatives
- Systematic outsourcing methodology in order to design, execute and evaluate company initiatives
- Effective leadership models and team development strategies
- Department level goal setting and monitoring strategies that achieve results and align with overall organizational goals
- Technological solutions to support efficient operations
SIG University's online Certified Sourcing Professional Program is a 10-week learning journey that is broken up into three parts, starting with the hard skills of sourcing, then covering key strategic sourcing principles, and completing the journey by focusing on the soft skills of sourcing. This creates a holistic learning experience for our students.