Today’s business marketplace is increasingly competitive, and companies need top talent to have the soft skills, analytical skills, financial proficiency and technical acumen to succeed. Certification puts you and your organization in a special league. Inspired leaders look to top performers and known innovators to find tomorrow’s best practices and methodologies.
Three certifications are available through SIG University
- Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP)
- Certified Supplier Management Professional (CSMP)
- Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP)
Which Certification is Right for You?
Maybe all. The SIG U certifications currently available cover completely different competencies and skills.
- 12-week course
- Focused on the hard and soft skills of sourcing
- Covers strategic sourcing and outsourcing methodologies as well as best practices in negotiations
- 5-week course
- Focused on the discipline of governance
- Covers contract administration, value realization, risk mitigation, compliance and continuous improvement
- 8-week video-based course
- Focused on best and emerging practices to identify, assess, manage and control third party risk throughout the lifecycle of relationships
- Aligns risk fundamentals and frameworks with risk culture and the essential tools and controls for effective governance
When providers, advisors and consultants get certified through SIG University, they increase their credibility and ability to serve their clients. SIG University is a perfect way to improve your employees' skills in an online environment that is conducive to learning new concepts.
There’s a lot of specialized knowledge in the sourcing and procurement industry, and it’s constantly changing. When you are in the field, you need to know the latest techniques, methodologies, terminologies, trends and training in sourcing, procurement, supply chain and risk management to be an expert for your clients.
SIG University allows you to supplement your team’s real-world experience with tangible coursework taught by sourcing professionals. Whether your team needs holistic training or education on certain concepts, SIG University’s flexible class model enables your team to get the training it needs without having to spend critical time away from the office.
By increasing your sourcing knowledge and competencies, your team will be able to deliver best-in-class solutions to today’s leading companies.