SIG University was created at the request of SIG members, who saw an educational training gap for today's workforce. SIG University uses an adult learning model to transfer the knowledge and skills to its students. The learning model is focused on the self-directed learner, who has the basic knowledge and skills of the material, is motivated, has good time management skills and has the ability to self-evaluate. The SIG U learning model is supported by a practitioner faculty who currently hold senior leadership positions in sourcing and risk management, allowing them to guide students to a better learning outcome.
Why SIG University?
- SIG University offers online certifications focused on implementing sourcing, outsourcing, third party risk, governance and intelligent automation programs.
- The academic rigor of SIG University builds upon current organizational competencies and helps employees excel in their roles.
- SIG University has the only industry certifications designed and delivered by actual subject matter expert practitioners.
- SIG University's program content has been accredited by professional organizations (NASBA, GARP, Dun & Bradstreet).
To enable students to become global business leaders by engaging them in a collaborative learning environment that fosters, supports and promotes excellence in online education.
To be internationally recognized for our institution-wide commitment to academic excellence in sourcing, outsourcing, procurement, governance and risk management through innovative teaching and the success of our alumni.
Start Dates for all Programs
- January 11, 2021 - Closed
- February 22, 2021- Accepting Applications
- April 5, 2021
- May 17, 2021
- Did you miss our last open cohort start date and can't wait for the next one? We have fast-track and self-paced options for all programs if open cohort semester timings do not work for your schedule! Have a large group from your organization interested in taking the program together? We also offer closed cohorts for groups of 20 or more that can start when it is best suitable for your team, and volume discounts are available!