The recent market trend toward a single, integrated suite of “Source-to-Pay” software continues unabated. Gartner’s “IT Market Clock for Procurement and Sourcing Solutions, 2015,” first cited a key finding of “buyer interest in broad suites to reduce integration requirements, simplify architecture and reduce the number of solution vendors to manage.” While all are key drivers for an end-to-end suite, more potential buyers are looking to be able to articulate the cumulative benefits of an all-in-one approach from a performance and cost productivity standpoint. In short – “Show Me the Synergies” – empirical evidence and business case justification of what they instinctively know to be true – that the whole derived from integrated S2P is much greater than the sum of the parts from a piecemeal approach.
This webinar will utilize relevant market research and real-world use cases to identify and quantify the “S2P Synergies” by exploring:
- Business process use cases highlighting specific integration and leverage touch points across S2P
- Metrics and models for deriving the incremental ROI from an integrated approach
- Simplification savings from reducing the number of platforms, interfaces and integrations – both for the buying organization and their supply base
- Customer case studies illustrating expected – and unexpected – benefits, challenges and lessons learned from implementing the integrated S2P playbook
- Strategies for coordinating internal resources and processes in concert with an integrated approach to S2P technology enablement
DISCLOSURE: Sourcing Industry Group (SIG) discloses to you, the individual, that the information collected in connection with: SIG event registrations (including but not limited to Global Executive Summits, Symposiums, Regional Roundtables, CPO Roundtables, CPO Virtual Roundtables, Executive Immersion Programs, Webinars and Town Hall Teleconferences); services (including but not limited to Peer2Peer responses, Career Network postings and SRC requests); and membership inquiries, is being transmitted to a U.S.-based business. The information collected, which may include name, company name, title, email address, telephone number, place of business, company address, etc., is only being collected and used for the purposes of conducting the above-mentioned event registrations, service inquiries and membership inquiries. This information is being disclosed to you in compliance with Safe Harbor laws.