8:00 - Delegate Breakfast
8:15 - CPO Keynote Presentation by Larry Jablinske, CSP, AVP Procurement Corporate Operatiions, Symetra
9:00 - Deep Dive Benchmarking Group Discussions
- Prices or approaches such as sourcing strategy/demand management strategy
- Which types of categories are more interesting to you: The “typical” categories such as office supplies, copy/print, travel, local hotel, car rental, telecom etc., or more complex categories such as temp rate, IT services rates, MSFT, healthcare, legal rates, etc.
- Future categories to benchmark?
10:00 - Knowledge Transfer and Networking Forum for the Next Level in Your Sourcing Organizations Discussion
10:30 - CPO Thought Leader Rotation Teams
Key Concepts for Exploration:
- Machine Learning and AI in Procurement
- Legal/Contracting Best Practices for Data and IP in a Highly Connected World
- Other Topics?
10:55 - Closing Comments
11:00 - Adjourn
Larry Jablinske is the AVP/Director of Procurement for Symetra Life Insurance Company. He is responsible for all spend categories at Symetra, he seeks to apply a long-held dedication to sustainable and responsible sourcing. He also leads Symetra’s Enterprise Vendor Management Program and Records Management Program. His career has primarily been on the buy side, where he managed direct and indirect spend in the finance and insurance industries. Larry also spent more than a decade in vendor relationship management. He has led teams through multiple reengineering processes, automation upgrades, and cost reduction opportunities. Larry holds a BA from the University of Washington, and certification in Project Management.