8:00 - Delegate Breakfast
8:15 - CPO Keynote Presentation "Realizing the Similarities and Differences of Leading a Co-Op Vs. Publicly Traded Company" by Tracie Winbigler, SVP, CFO, REI
9:00 - Deep Dive Benchmark
- Debrief on labor benchmarking subgroup
- Scope of discussion, participation, key lesson learned, next steps
- Framework for tackling other categories
- The “typical” categories such as office supplies, copy/print, travel, local hotel, car rental, telecom etc., or more complex categories such as temp rate, IT services rates, MSFT, healthcare, legal rates, etc.
- Future categories to benchmark
9:45 - Knowledge Transfer and Networking Forum for the Next Level in Your Sourcing Organizations Discussion
Overview/Update of the program
- Introducing the Seattle & Eastside groups
- Sharing from the Seattle group
- Sharing from the Eastside group
- Additional group (North & South)
10:30 - CPO Thought Leader Rotation Teams
Key Concepts for Exploration:
- Machine Learning and AI in Procurement
- Legal/Contracting Best Practices for Data and IP in a Highly Connected World
- Other Topics?
10:55 - Closing Comments
11:00 - Adjourn
Tracie is the Chief Financial Officer for Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI), a specialty outdoor retailer and the nation’s largest consumer co-op, headquartered in Kent, WA. Tracie has over 28 years of experience in strategy development, operational efficiencies, change management and financial operations in a diverse array of global businesses. Prior to joining REI in 2015, Tracie was the Chief Operating Officer at National Geographic Society in Washington, DC where she was responsible for strategic and operational activities across a multitude of functions. She began her career at General Electric spending almost 25 years in various finance roles throughout the GE organization.
Tracie serves on the Ohio Wesleyan University Board and Finance Committee as well as the Girl Scouts of Western Washington Board.