8:00 - Delegate Breakfast
8:15 - CPO Keynote Presentation by Viet Ho, CPO and Managing Director, Russell Investments
9:00 - Deep Dive Benchmarking Group Discussions
- Prices or approaches such as sourcing strategy/demand management strategy
- Which types of categories are more interesting to you: The “typical” categories such as office supplies, copy/print, travel, local hotel, car rental, telecom etc., or more complex categories such as temp rate, IT services rates, MSFT, healthcare, legal rates, etc.
- Future categories to benchmark?
10:00 - Knowledge Transfer and Networking Forum for the Next Level in Your Sourcing Organizations Discussion
10:30 - CPO Thought Leader Rotation Teams
Key Concepts for Exploration:
- Machine Learning and AI in Procurement
- Legal/Contracting Best Practices for Data and IP in a Highly Connected World
- Other Topics?
10:55 - Closing Comments
11:00 - Adjourn
Viet Ho is the Chief Procurement Officer at Russell Investments. Viet and his team manage approximately $1 billion in third party spend for both corporate and Funds. Services include strategic sourcing, category management, and spend compliance.
Viet has over 16 years of experience in Procurement and Supply Chain at major corporations such as JPMorgan Chase, Washington Mutual, Procurian, AT Kearney, Deloitte and PwC.