Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
The Collaboration & Productivity team works hard to provide our internal employees with information, tools, and support throughout their careers at Apple. We focus on building productivity and collaboration tools, and provide information, training, and support needed to use those tools effectively. Using data to drive end user efficiency, our eclectic team manages clients, provides internal services, creates applications, and acts as the voice of IS&T to the company. Everyone and Apple depends on our teams’ communication skills, obsession over the customer experience, and attention to detail.
We are looking for a process-oriented program manager to lead global IT training strategy and planning efforts, encompassing everything from annual budget planning to data-driven program execution. The ideal candidate possesses a strong customer service ethic, handles ambiguity with ease, and understands the core strengths that make Apple’s products easy to use.
- Able to effectively partner cross-functionally, and leading projects while partnering with the specialists to deliver results
- Ability to effectively forecast and allocate resources across a number of projects to meet schedules and goals
- Curiosity and aim to improve operational efficiency
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts concisely and clearly and translate them into business requirements
- Understanding of compliance management
- Teammate with great written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening and strong coordination skills, and the ability to build relationships
- Creative problem solving skills, and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Experience leading team discussions with large, global groups, which may include senior managers and executive leadership
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- PMP Certification
This position will own the global learning infrastructure, including learning management system and reporting platforms, and the creative development of both new solutions and enhancements to existing systems. This role will be responsible for defining strategic and operational goals and design a corresponding roadmap for achieving those goals. Build and develop monthly business and leadership reports that outline performance against key strategic initiatives. Manage financial processes for global training and Helpdesk teams, including: financial planning (capital and operational expenses) and headcount planning.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Work hours variable, weekend and holiday work required at times
- Weekend, holiday and on-call work required at times
- Travel up to 25% required