The Procurement Operations Analyst is responsible for providing analytical and tactical support to the Procurement Operations team. The Analyst works cross-functionally and supports efforts to optimize our systems, policies and procedures that support KDP’s procure-to-pay process. As a member of the Procurement Operations team, the Analyst will collaborate with Procurement category managers, third party partners, Accounts Payable (AP) and Master Data Management (MDM) team members to ensure Procurement delivers value to KDP efficiently.
This position will be based in our Burlington, MA office and will have a hybrid schedule.
What you will do:
- Identifies trends and improves procurement processes, systems, and procedures
- Supports end users
- Partners with cross functional teams such as, KDP’s AP and MDM Teams, and third party partners to solve problems and optimize the procure-to-pay process
- Utilizes procurement tools including SAP, SAP Ariba and Esker
- Supports initiatives to leverage the full capability of our procure-to-pay tools, such as enabling suppliers on the Ariba Network
- Help resolve purchase requisition, purchase order, invoice and goods receipt issues.
- Be proficient at verbal and written communication in order to effectively articulate ideas and approaches to a wide audience (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Follow all KDP policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on supply chain, data analytics, or Business Administration
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in cross functional supply chain role(s)
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP preferred
- Proficient in MS excel
- Demonstrated experience creating and presenting reports and insights
- Strong communication skills
- Perform in fast paced environment with ever changing priorities
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Frisco, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.