Job Number: 21-05460
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Procurement Coordinator for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The position is responsible for providing and coordinating cross-functional support to the raw materials task force and limited duration teams (LDT) formed as COVID-19 disrupts typical raw material channel
- Will be responsible for publishing agendas, general meeting support and actively managing team activities and deliverables across the multiple functions supporting the program
- The raw materials task force is responsible for mitigating supply chain disruptions as they occur and aligning on the strategy and path forward for resolution
- Will initiate, facilitate, and manage the cross-functional contributions to progress the work for short term mitigation of the disruption
- Responsible for authoring change controls and other supporting documents necessary to progress these plan
- Will manage these options to closure to provide secondary sourcing options for the future
- Highly organized, strong interpersonal skills, willing to actively engage across a balanced matrix environment
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables in parallel with attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office tools
- BS/BA in biological or engineering sciences or 2+ years of hands on experience in biopharmaceutical production, testing, supply chain or process development
- Previous experience working in software supporting production operations (examples: QTS, Documentum/PDOCS) and maintaining collaboration and productivity software tools (examples: TEAMS, MS Project)
- Previous coordination or project management experience
- Strength of identifying and communicating schedule and resource risks and opportunities
- BS/BA in biological or engineering sciences with 2+ years of hands on experience in biopharmaceutical production, testing, supply chain or process development
If Hired, You Will Enjoy The Following Eclaro Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If Interested, You May Contact
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.