HBR Consulting LLC is seeking a Consultant to join our Strategic Sourcing and Business Optimization practice. By providing strategic, technology and operational services to clients in the legal, professional and financial services industries, our Consultants are a highly talented group of professionals who offer a unique blend of core consulting experience across a number of industries and disciplines along with specialized skills in their respective areas of expertise. Our employees are our greatest competitive advantage. The Strategic Sourcing & Business Optimization (SSBO) team assists clients in reducing costs across a variety of areas, optimizing business processes and improving stakeholder value.
As a part of HBR Consulting’s SSBO team, we will rely on you to work closely with project team members and client personnel, facilitating requirements gathering, researching best practices and leveraging internal intellectual property and conducting data analysis to facilitate the implementation of cost savings and process improvement opportunities. You will play a key role in developing and implementing the identified opportunities as well as support practice operations and business development.
The ideal candidate will possess prior experience in a related Consulting, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management or Process Improvement role. Analytical experience, ability to train, mentor and lead project teams and a desire to learn and grow are essential. Additional qualifications will include the following abilities, attributes, experience and skills:
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience conducting financial analysis and research
- Strong ability to analyze and organize data
- Exceptional computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel. High degree of comfort using other Microsoft products (Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Supply Chain or Management Information Systems required
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in an industry or consulting team-oriented environment focused on strategic sourcing, process improvement, project management and/or financial analysis
- Live in or be willing to relocate to Chicago immediately
- Permanent U.S. work authorization
- Occasional up to10% travel may be required (domestic or international)
HBR Consulting LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, national origin, ancestry, age, parental status, disabled status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification, in accordance with applicable law.