Looking to see if you could ask other SIG buy-side members if they measure/report "savings" associated with the following value add services that Procurement provides.
If so, can they share their savings methodologies (how savings are calculated)?
- Supplier Collaboration (Collaborative Research and Development , Supplier suggested-driven Cost Optimization)
- Product Design (SKU Product Standardization, New Specification)
- Demand Management (Component Substitution & Standardization, Preferred Parts Mgmt, Efficient Consumption)
- Supply Risk Management (Joint Materials Planning, Alternate Supplier/Price Decisions)
- Sustainable Buying (Supplier Sustainability Devp., Green Sourcing, Waste Mgmt & Recycling, Policy & Regulatory Compliance)
- Supplier Chain Integration (Supplier Process Collaboration, Make or Buy Equilibrium, Distib. & Warehouse and Transport Cost Optimization)
- Tactical Cost Management (Tax-efficient Procurement, Contract Optimization, Inventory Optimization, Contract Compliance Mgmt.)
- Transactional Process Improvements (E-Procurement, Requisition-to-pay Automation, Forecast/Planning and Invoice Process Optimization)