This SIG member from the buy-side and the SIG research team are interested in what your organization is using as a Procurement market intelligence research/benchmarking firm/tool to help gain the most information to source (non-Mfg) related products and services. These items include, but are not limited to, gaining the latest and greatest information about;
- Viable suppliers (large, small, & new) in the market space to include their strengths and weaknesses
- Best practices, trends, service level, KPI, etc.
- Trends by category/industry
- Building a comprehensive RFP - product/service specific questions addressing functional requirements
- Sourcing negotiation tactics by category
- Implementation/transition to include; roadmaps, etc.
- Benchmarking pricing
We would be interested in:
1) The name of the procurement market intelligence supplier/firm being used
2) Feedback using the tool/solution
3) Option to follow-up for any further discussions