1. What is the PO lifecycle for your company? (i.e. issuance, fulfillment, invoicing, closure?)
2. Does your company accept PO change orders and how are those processed?
3. Do you seek confirmation that the purchase order is being processed?
4. Are all goods and services processed through purchase orders or do you have other methods of making requests?
5. What is your process if a supplier fails to meet the delivery date?
6. Do you have materials that are critical to your process? If so, how are those materials managed?
7. Does your company have any process that are automated? If so, through what method?
8. Does your company track purchase order lifecycle and if so, how? (i.e. database, excel, etc.)