If your organization is involved in any type of Global Business Services (GBS) relationship, whether its outsourcing (i.e. ITO/BPO/KPO), shared services or digital services, don’t miss this webinar where you’ll learn how to perform Health Checks using processes and tools compliant with the ISO 37-500 outsourcing standards.
Bernard Truong, Head of 3rd Party Risk Management at the National Bank of Canada (BNC) and Matt Shocklee, CEO of GSOS and SIG’s Global Ambassador will share BNC’s experiences performing multiple Health Checks on key sourcing relationships.
During this session you’ll learn about:
- The emerging management science of Sourcing Relationship Management (SRM);
- The vital signs of healthy sourcing relationships as defined by the Sourcing Relationship Value Framework;
- How your organization can quickly, effectively and affordably perform the three phased Health Check process identifying strengths and opportunities for improvement (OFI) in your sourcing relationships;
- How to use industry standard tools and technologies to quickly gain insight on key stakeholder perceptions of their priorities and level of agreement; and
- How SIG customer/buy-side members in 2016 can perform an unlimited number of Health Checks on their relationship with no fees incurred!
DISCLOSURE: Sourcing Industry Group (SIG) discloses to you, the individual, that the information collected in connection with: SIG event registrations (including but not limited to Global Executive Summits, Symposiums, Regional Roundtables, CPO Roundtables, CPO Virtual Roundtables, Executive Immersion Programs, Webinars and Town Hall Teleconferences); services (including but not limited to Peer2Peer responses, Career Network postings and SRC requests); and membership inquiries, is being transmitted to a U.S.-based business. The information collected, which may include name, company name, title, email address, telephone number, place of business, company address, etc., is only being collected and used for the purposes of conducting the above-mentioned event registrations, service inquiries and membership inquiries. This information is being disclosed to you in compliance with Safe Harbor laws.