The primary benefits of SIG are to help define solutions faster, reduce the cost of implementation and reduce the risk of failure. SIG membership helps you avoid "reinventing the wheel" in sourcing strategy development, solution construction and implementation, and relationship management. SIG membership gives your organization a head start and an opportunity to stay in front of an evolving industry. Learn more about the benefits of joining SIG below.
Buy-side membership offers annual benefits that enable employees and companies to:
- Attend Global Summits, network and benchmark with executives and industry experts
- Access thousands of tangible tools and templates via the SIG Resource Center, a library of relevant information for sourcing professionals
- Unlimited attendance at Regional SIGnature Events in cities across North America
- Read and contribute to the SIG Speaks blog and Future of Sourcing digital publication
- Learn and benchmark virtually through SIG's live and on-demand webinars
- Utilize the SIG Peer2Peer resource and social networks or participate in Peer2Peer discussion boards
- Post job openings and search resumes in the career center
- Access special no-cost offerings that include Market Intelligence Reports, Research, Compliance Audit Services and Global Supply Risk Monitoring Reports
With virtual and live events, a comprehensive resource library and a facilitated Peer2Peer program, who wouldn't choose to stay one step ahead as a SIG member?
Sell-side (provider) membership offers the ability for employees and companies to:
- Speak in a breakout session at our Global Summits
- Attend each semi-annual Global Summit with one complimentary delegate seat
- Contribute thought leadership to the SIG Speaks blog and Future of Sourcing digital publication
- Access the SIG Resource Center, a library of 5,000+ tools, data, templates and white papers relevant for sourcing professionals
- Add your branded thought leadership to our SIG Resource Center library
- Join the SIG LinkedIn Group and start conversations with members
- Provide thought leadership to our Peer2Peer resource
- Sponsor Webinars, Regional SIGnature Events, Summits or digital media for further exposure (additional fee required)
- Put your company profile and link to your site on the SIG website in a provider directory and in the semi-annual resource guides that are distributed to all Summit attendees
With easy access to sourcing decision-makers in an environment where networking is natural and focused on making real connections, why wouldn't every provider choose to edge out the competition by becoming a SIG member?