Trust Your Supplier Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a seasoned, mature Marketing professional to join the Trust Your Supplier Marketing Team to support SEO, Digital Marketing & Lead Generation activities.
Marketing Specialist Overview
Major responsibilities include developing a successful SEO process and increasing positioning for the TYS website and other channels; managing our Digital Marketing strategy & activities and contributing to lead generation strategy & activities.
This work will be a critical factor in attracting our target audience and increasing leads for the sales team, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
· Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, SEO rankings, etc.)
· Continual analysis and revision of meta descriptions, keywords and other SEO tactics
· Review competitor rankings, keywords, etc.
· Pursue social media leads and nurture engaged connections
· Design campaigns, execute emails & collection of campaign analytics
· Assist in the marketing tasks & organization of promotional events, conferences, and advertising opportunities.
· Collect analytics & transfer leads from events to CRM/Sales.
· Pre & post marketing engagement of leads from content through partner channels, such as SIG
· Manage lead forms and leads inbox; create a process for passing off leads to sales team
· Develop communications for customer/partner referrals to build industry verticals
· Good English business writing skills for the US market
· Must have at least 5 years of experience with SEO strategy, lead generation, and digital marketing
· Good understanding of marketing principles
· Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
· Experience with a CRM and Google Analytics
· Experience with event/conference marketing is preferred