CPO & EXECUTIVE VIRTUAL SERIES OVERVIEW
SIG'S CPO & Executive Virtual Series is an opportunity for the most senior procurement executives to gather with their peers in an interactive virtual environment to discuss their most pressing issues. Facilitated in part by SIG Members, these small group conversations are designed to be topic-based for maximum value.
- Exclusive two-hour sessions on topics that are relevant to CPO and Executive-level procurement practitioners across industry
- Executive-level conversations with a limited number of attendees
- Relevant dialogues that generate actionable takeaways
- Future Dates Still Open for Sponsorship!
- February 24, 2021 - Open for Sponsorship
- March 24, 2021 - Open for Sponsorship
- June 23, 2021 - Open for Sponsorship
- July 21, 2021 - Open for Sponsorship
- August 18, 2021 - Open for Sponsorship
Please note that this meeting has been scheduled based upon the Eastern Time Zone
1:00 Welcome and Introductions
Buy-Side Keynote Discussion
A Day in the Life Discussion: Two buy-side executives share short stories focusing on current events, challenges, or successes
2:00 Open, Topic-Based Discussion