Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: $90,000 - $110,000
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The 3rd Party Manufacturing Manager has responsibility for leading all Procurement activities associated with new (test, launch, and scale) and existing products being produced or re-packaged at 3rd parties. Additionally, this role also participates on cross-functional teams (Planning, Supply, Finance) to ensure on-time production and eliminating waste or obsolescence of materials.
- Own the sourcing and implementation for all third-party repack operations for finished products.
- Work cross-functionally, to meet project deadlines associated with new product pilots, new product launches.
- Help build prices lists associated with different products to build accurate product cost and product profit models
- Map suppliers’ existing and future capabilities, including lead times, for various co-pack and re-pack
- Benchmark and should cost modeling for 3rd party fees
- Identify and implement initiatives allow for the insourcing of previously 3rd party filled or repacked products
- Develop opportunities for product specification changes and alternative materials/products at 3rd parties to lower total costs
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3+ years of procurement, packaging, category management, finance, or related experience
- Proven project management skills with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Key procurement skills including category management, analytics, negotiation, stakeholder influence and communication
- Understanding of sourcing, analytics and presentation tools such as Ariba, SAP, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Power BI
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT