HfS Research and SIG are partnering to deliver global research and insight and develop a portfolio of initiatives to benefit members and subscribers alike.
Through our partnership, SIG members can access HfS Premium Research, including the cornerstone Blueprint reports. SIG members are also entitled to a 30 minute complimentary call with an HfS analyst. If you are interested in setting up this call, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIG + HfS RESEARCH
The partnership between SIG and HfS provides members with co-branded research, access to events and HfS analyst insights through a one-year 'OneOffice' Membership that includes:
- Unlimited users
- Access to research, including the HfS: Freemium Point of View, Webinars, Qualitative Market Analysis and Premium Blueprint Reports
- Unlimited access to analysts (assuming a fair usage policy of 2 x 30 minute calls per week per organization)
- 2 HfS Summit tickets (guaranteed if booked in time)
- $15,000 for SIG buy-side members only
BLUEPRINTS + BLUEPRINT SNAPSHOTS
HfS Blueprints are the cornerstone of HfS research. Blueprint Reports and Blueprint Snapshots have emerged as highly influential guides and key decision making tools that help buyers and consultants choose technology and service providers wisely. HfS Research publishes Blueprint reports across a broad range of topics on all aspects of the Intelligent OneOffice™. Each Blueprint covers trends and themes on the combinations of talent and technology for business outcomes, market activity, service provider analysis and recommendations to buyers and providers for business outcome-oriented engagement...an “outside in” point of view on competitive positioning and differentiation.
Blueprints also describe the journey of a specific market toward the As-a-Service Economy. HfS Research analyzes the market across the eight ideals of the As-a-Service Economy to describe the use of talent and technology in a more agile and impactful way. The OneOffice and As-a-Service ideals are the fundamental basis of Blueprints, providing an emerging view of the market that is not just unique but also impactful.
HfS RESEARCH EVENTS
Join HfS Research at one of their upcoming events:
- April 17, 2018 - HfS Summit: The Future of Operations in the Robotic Age - Sydney, Australia
- April 19, 2018 - HfS Summit: The Future of Operations in the Robotic Age - Melbourne, Australia
- July 3, 2018 - HfS Summit: The Future of Operations in the Robotic Age - Cambridge, United Kingdom
- September 18, 2018 - HfS Summit: The Future of Operations in the Robotic Age - Bangalore, India
- November, 2018 - HfS Summit: The Future of Operations in the Robotic Age - Boston, MA
For the full overview and more details, please visit www.hfsevents.com.
"SIG is thrilled to be partnering with HfS Research. Not only are we providing our members with world-class research, but any member company employee can access HfS Research analysts, which is an incredible value and benefit."
- Dawn Tiura, President and CEO, SIG
ABOUT HfS RESEARCH
HfS Research provides visionary insights and supplier management solutions for the As-a-Service Economy and the world of OneOffice™, the major innovations impacting business operations: Digital Business Models, The Triple A Trifecta of Robotic Automation, Artificial Intelligence & Smart Analytics, Blockchain and IoT. Based on industry research and data, HfS analyses deliver insights, market trends and tools to navigate the complex IT and business services market, the knowledge to better steer your business. HfS is the changing face of the analyst industry combining knowledge with impact:
- The HfS ThinkTank model where enterprise customers, suppliers and other industry stakeholders collaborate
- 3000 enterprise customer interviews annually across the Global 2000
- A highly experienced analyst team
- Unrivaled industry summits
- Comprehensive supplier management products on the future of operations and services across industries
- A growing readership of over one million annually
For more information or to benefit from this offer, reach out to email@example.com.