EXECUTIVE IMMERSION PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The SIG Executive Immersion Program is designed for real-world situations at executive decision-making levels. These intensive in-person workshops dive deep into topics and provide opportunities for senior procurement, sourcing and outsourcing executives to gather expertise from thought leaders, while simultaneously networking with other local colleagues.
- In-person immersive workshops and master classes
- Local venue with local experts
- Half-day format, including lunch
- Precise learning objectives on current, burning topics from experts in the industry
- Tangible learning materials and takeaways for immediate application at the office
- Senior audience targeting executives leading their sourcing, outsourcing and/or procurement function(s)
Drawing from SIG's membership and subject matter experts, this program will enhance your understanding and knowledge of sourcing, outsourcing and procurement topics.