Are you passionate about leading the way for Salesforce’s ‘work from anywhere’ efforts? We are breaking new ground want your help.
We are looking for an accomplished change leader who will ensure we are the best place to work from anywhere, for everyone. In this ‘office-optional’ world, you’ll bring your experience with remote work success and partner with a cross-functional team, senior leaders across the tech & products organization and lead a number of efforts...all in an effort to helping us transform our business to be optimized for global, distributed work.
This position is perfect for someone who listens intently, can influence at many levels and gets things done. You will achieve results through collaboration and influence and will bring experience with change management, distributed work, organizational and culture transformation. You'll be responsible for establishing priorities, aligning stakeholders, creating program plans, change management, communicating and executing across 15k employees. As this is a new role, it's important that the Director is highly comfortable with ambiguity and also brings a proactive nature to figure out what the business needs most. It's a big job with a big impact.
- Lead the strategy and execution to transform our culture to be optimized for a high performing ‘office optional’ culture.
- Create a compelling and aligned vision for an innovative, employee experience that is optimized for a distributed workforce. You will recognize that operational practices, behavior, real estate and space usage, communication methods, geographies and tools all affect our culture. You’ll consider these many factors and feedback when leading this program.
- Create clear and connected strategies, programs and processes. These strategies, programs and processes will enable Salesforce to have a more flexible work culture while maintaining our core values and ensuring equality and employee wellbeing.
- Exceptional at change leadership - able to listen, align, influence and ensure success within the organization.
- Work with people at all levels and roles in the technology & products organization, influencing and aligning to achieve goals.
- Analyze competitors ‘work from anywhere’ strategies and others that are doing it well (or poorly); Bring back ideas and points-of-view to stakeholders.
- Strategically determine priorities with stakeholders at all levels and roles and then execute with the highest attention to detail.
- Create, lead, deliver programs with overall goal is enabling distributed success in the Tech & Products Organization.
- Must be an exceptional communicator (verbal and written), detail-obsessed, resourceful on a daily basis and a rock star at managing through the unknown and new world of distributed work culture.
- Drive key elements of the program, including overall change management and communication.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and interface with senior executives, understanding their needs and aligning programs with those needs.
- Motivate and direct the broader team towards our goals.
- Thought leadership in the areas of future of work, remote work, distributed work.
- Experience leading major org change behaviors and practices, particularly in technology companies.
- Outstanding organizational, communication (verbal/presentation/written), and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently with ability to keep up in a fast paced environment.
- 12+ years of program management or organizational development roles working with senior leaders at high-growth companies.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce “Tech & Products” org culture and values and passion for maintaining them as we create our next-gen culture.
- Ability to communicate a compelling vision and reimagine nearly all areas for how we will work.
- Courage to question old norms while coming up with new approaches.
- Strong teamwork and consensus building is critical.
- Fast and creative problem solving abilities for both quick fixes and areas where larger strategic solutions are needed.
- Proven experience influencing and aligning Senior Level Executives and people/teams across the organization.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.