Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: In vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE .
Our Sourcing team plays a key role in supporting HERE´s business goals and strategy. We lead company-wide category-based sourcing practices in line with requirements of a dynamic and quickly changing high-tech environment. Innovation is part of HERE´s DNA and as a sourcing team we continuously strive and take initiative to develop and incorporate better than “best in class” solutions to key sourcing challenges.
In the role of Contract Specialist you will be responsible for assisting with reviewing, preparing, negotiating and executing contract agreements with internal clients and suppliers. Your everyday will include developing and implementing Contract Management processes including authorizing, approving, reporting, and retaining documents. Eventually, you will own the Contract Management system and monitor contract compliance. The Director of Sourcing will play an active role in supporting and developing you within this role as part of a global HERE team of Sourcing professionals based in Berlin, Eindhoven and Chicago.
You will be successful in this role if you have;
- overseen the creation, drafting, redlining and execution of contracts
- negotiated pricing, terms and conditions
- prepared contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets
- evaluated or monitored contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, also in compliance with legal and government regulations
- been involved in corporate-wide standardisation excercises to, for example, promote the use of standard contract templates
Who Are You?
An enthusiastic professional with a Bachelor education and at least 5 years of business experience in an analytical role (e.g. sourcing, procurement operations/consulting or corporate process auditing). Furthermore, you have;
- Experience leveraging contract lifecycle management and enterprise resource management technology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point), along with strong analytical abilities
What do we offer?
HERE offers an opportunity to work in a cutting-edge technology environment with challenging sourcing problems to solve! You can make a direct impact on delivery of company´s strategic goals and the freedom to decide how to perform your work. Off course we will make sure to feedback so you will know how well you are doing and where the organization and yourself can grow!