4insite is a Cloud-Based Work Management Platform that manages workflow through an ecosystem of powerful tools. Those tools help facilities teams and service providers manage scope, coverage & quality while increasing overall communication and delivering job-specific training & performance tracking. We are a collaborative group that thrives on supporting each other professionally and personally. Since we are still small enough, you will have access to everyone within the organization - so your opinions will matter.
About The Role:
Join an experienced and growing product team where you will have a huge impact! Our startup mentality drives us to move fast. And like a startup, we move fast and pivot quickly. You will help us solve problems with products and features that impact service companies and workers globally.
Who You Are:
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures and run the day-to-day business.
- You will be the company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of company.
- You'll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader with the ability to launch new initiatives from the ground up, recruit the team, and install the leaders necessary to make them successful.
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, and technology products
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship
- You can connect with, lead, and influence executive decision-makers
- As an organization, we put people first and expect you to feel the same way.
- You thrive in an environment that allows you to work independently.
- You are never idle, you look for ways to help others and improve the overall team dynamics.
- You are a rock star when it comes to engineering solutions and implementing them independently.
- You live to collaborate with others when finding solutions to problems.
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures in line with vision of 4insite
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth for leaders, teams, and company
- Establish policies that promote an agile startup company culture and vision of constant improvement
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Leader to employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication to mission and goals
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics for each department and leader
- Participate in expansion activities
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors/ and implement new ones to increase efficiency
The Skills You’ll Need:
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Proven experience and success as Chief Operating Office or relevant role (exit, acquisition, ROI, etc)
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable and proven competency in strategic planning and business development
- Strong financial modeling ability alongside development of hiring and growth plans
- Expert in knowledge of data analysis and department performance/operation metrics
- Expert in knowledge of systems, IT, business infrastructure, dashboards, CRM's, etc
- Outstanding and proven organizational and leadership abilities in scaling companies growth
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills, charismatic and driven to succeed
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving, able to make mistakes and grow
How You’ll Grow:
- You’ll work with a world-class team to deliver industry changing solutions to complex problems.
- You’ll be challenged to learn new concepts & strategies to think outside the box.
- You’ll immerse yourself in an emerging tech serving a user base that has until now been ignored.
- Work with an amazing team that cares about our users.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Weekly catered lunch.
- Amazing team events.
- Generous PTO.
- Fun, relaxed collaborative workspace.
- Professional growth potential.
- Full benefits package.