Savage X Fenty is currently looking for a Buyer, Intimates.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Buyer, you will be responsible for assorting all intimates categories that adheres to the philosophy of quality, price and fashion of the brand. The Buyer is responsible for the success of their business unit and is expected to use their fashion intuition as well as their strong financial acumen to direct the assortment. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, building category strategies, product selection, trend & selling history analysis, and data entry. The Buyer is also responsible for presenting their assortment in milestone meetings, managing their product categories based on selling data/trends, and making recommendations to adjust future assortments.
The right candidate would be a positive, go-getter fashion lover, who thrives on being a self-starter and a problem solver. The right candidate can also work independently in a fast-paced, always evolving environment.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Merchandising.
- Manage the financial elements of the business with Planning, e.g., OTB, IMU, Costing, SKU/Unit Plans, etc. for assigned categories.
- Drive growth by developing assortment strategies with respect to category split, SKU count, breadth vs. depth, new vs. carryover, and pricing/margin.
- Analyze sales in-season and post-season (hindsight) to identify hits, misses, and associated actions. Utilize learnings to inform in-season and future season actions, strategies, and assortments.
- Communicate business needs with internal cross-functional partners, including Marketing, Design, & Production.
- Develop and mentor talent: manage direct reports.
- BA or BS preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in merchandising/buying with 1-2 years of management experience.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- A creative, results-oriented self-starter who possesses excellent prioritization and project management skills, and who has a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail.
- A positive go-getter and team player, who can also work independently with the ability to troubleshoot and work in a fast-moving, multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines.
- Highly proficient in using the MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be willing/able to travel.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks (Total Rewards)
At Savage X Fenty, we believe work and life should fit together! We continue to build a culture of flexibility to empower you to do your best and put yourself first. Our Total Rewards Program rewards employees for their hard work, supporting their health, well-being, families, and ultimately their life journey.
Total Rewards At Savage X Fenty Include
- Hybrid Work Schedule*
- Unlimited Paid Time Off*
- Summer Fridays
- Healthcare Plans
- Calm App Subscription
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Equity Incentive Plan
- And More
The annual base salary range for this position is from $85,320 to $110,000. Offers to candidates are expected to fall within this range and will depend on the scope and complexity of the role, work experience, subject matter expertise, work location and other relevant factors.
Savage X Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Savage X Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Savage X Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variants is, we are currently requiring all non-remote employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible.