I am pleased to announce that SIG has appointed the following nine senior executives to the SIG Advisory Board for a three-year term:
- Jeff Amsel, Vice President, Global Sourcing and Real Estate, HERE Technologies
- Tony Filippone, Chief Procurement Officer, Axis Capital
- Daryl Hammett, Chief Operating Officer, ConnXus
- Ed Hansen, Partner, Co-Chair, Outsourcing and Digital Transformation Group, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
- Pat McCarthy, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Global, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass
- Mike Morsch, Vice President, Global Procurement and Supply Chain, CDK Global
- Michael van Keulen, Chief Procurement Officer, Coupa
- Chris Sawchuk, Principal and Global Procurement Advisory Practice Leader, The Hackett Group
- Michele Wesseling, Associate Vice President, Global Third Party Management Office, TD Securities Limited
The diversity of these companies is a true reflection of the SIG community at large. The value that the Board brings through their insight and experiences is immensely important to the strategic direction for SIG. SIG’s members represent trillions in annual revenues and sourceable spend and their impact on their organization’s operations and bottom line cannot be overstated.
This impressive Board will begin their term at the SIG Procurement Technology Summit taking place online beginning on May 11, and are rounded out with these existing Board members:
- Al Girardi, Global Vice President of Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer, GEP
- Rajeev Karmacharya, Managing Director, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management, Fannie Mae
- Emily Rakowski, Chief Marketing Officer, EcoVadis
- John Sculley, Chairman, PeopleTicker
- Greg Tennyson, Head of Global Corporate Services, VSP Global
- Krystelle Bilodeau, Director, Payment and Settlement Operations, Bank of Canada
- Vito Giuliani, Chief Procurement Officer, ADP
- Douglas Kortfelt, Senior Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer, Corporate Real Estate and Enterprise Services, CNA Insurance
- Joseph Martinez, Global Chief Procurement Officer, Bank of New York Mellon
- Elissa Ouyang, Chief Procurement Officer, California Water Services
I think I speak for the entire SIG community when I say that we are thankful for the time and service of those who are rolling off the Board. Their guidance to the SIG leadership team has made an enormous impact over the past three years and we are grateful for the dedication and commitment these Board members have provided to our industry.
- Tim Cronin, Vice President, Business Operations, Florida Blue/Guidewell
- Dina Ghobrial, Chief Procurement Officer, Coupa (formerly)
- Victoria LoGuercio, Vice President, Business Services, Home Box Office, Inc. (formerly)
- Mike Matheis, Global Industry Association, Civic and Economic Organization Lead, Oliver Wyman
- Veronica McCright, Vice President, Genentech Site Services
- Canda Rozier, President, Collabra Consulting
- Tolga Tomar, Director of Procurement, Thirty-One Gifts (formerly)
- Philip Wood, Vice President, Strategic Sourcing and Operations, Bank of the West
SIG is always striving to support its members in the best way possible. If there is something that you think would improve SIG – whether it’s events, content, thought leadership or something else – please reach out to me.
Dawn Tiura is the CEO and President of SIG, SIG University and Future of Sourcing and has over 26 years' leadership experience, with the past 22 years focused on the sourcing and outsourcing industry. In 2007, Dawn joined SIG as CEO, but has been active in SIG as a speaker and trusted advisor since 1999, bringing the latest developments in sourcing and outsourcing to SIG members. Prior to joining SIG, Dawn held leadership positions as CEO of Denali Group and before that as a partner in a CPA firm. Dawn is actively involved on a number of boards promoting civic, health and children's issues in the Jacksonville, Florida area. Dawn is a licensed CPA and has a BA from the University of Michigan and an MS in taxation from Golden Gate University. Dawn brings to SIG a culture of brainstorming and internal innovation.