This month our clocks spring forward and we gain an extra hour of daylight. To make the most of that extra hour, consider attending a networking event, thought leadership webinar or exploring SIG’s new partnership with Everest Group that brings delegates proprietary research, insights and analysis. Ready to get started?
Midwestern Regional SIGnature Event
Minneapolis Central Library
The Midwestern Regional SIGnature Event takes place at the beautiful Minneapolis Central Library on March 6. The event includes a great lineup of speakers from BB&T, Best Buy, Everest Group, Ontala and Virtual Operations who will present on topics that include third-party risk management, artificial intelligence in procurement, sourcing transformation strategies and how to buy digital platforms for your enterprise.
The event will begin with an executive roundtable for director-level and above delegates, while their teams take part in a training workshop on the fundamentals and frameworks of third-party risk management with risk expert Linda Tuck Chapman, who created the Certified Third Party Risk Management Program for SIG University.
To learn more about the day’s events, speakers, who should attend and to register you and your team, visit our website.
Workforce Transformation – Procurement's Role in Total Talent Management
Presented by: Hay’s Talent Solutions
Learn why procurement leaders should partner with their HR/TA colleagues and take their workforce program to the next level by creating a comprehensive “talent forward” strategy. In this webinar, you'll explore:
- The importance of building relationships and aligning with key internal stakeholders
- Discovering and understanding your current worker usage and spend
- Crafting a vision of your future workforce and developing the strategic sourcing plan to deliver it to your organization
- Optimizing your talent supply chain and procurement process, so that you’re efficiently fulfilling talent demand from the most appropriate talent suppliers
- Expanding spend under management to include talent suppliers like SOW, small services providers and online staffing that often fly under the radar
- Best practices that are delivering total talent results today
Digitization Dialogues: How AI is Transforming Procurement
Presented by: Zycus
Technology innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are the catalysts for the digital transformation of the Source-to-Pay process, not only helping procurement teams streamline the process, but uncovering savings opportunities, shining a light on non-compliance to avert savings leakage and mitigate risk, and guiding and informing better decision making – and as a result, driving better business outcomes.
This session will focus on the real-world use cases from early adopters of AI and RPA that are rewriting the playbook for the procurement digital transformation by:
- Enabling augmented procurement – Applying AI insights to guide user decisions toward better decisions and a better user experience
- Unleashing autonomous procurement – Deploying RPA bots to mechanize routine transactions and free up human capital to focus on value-add
- Enlisting AI as an ally against non-compliance and risk
- Achieving next-level ROI gains and re-defining best-in-class performance
SIG and Everest Group Announce Global Partnership
This relationship provides SIG buy-side members with insights and analysis to capture greater value from their contracts and provider relationships. SIG members can gain practical knowledge from the insights that Everest Group’s research leaders offer in session presentations at SIG’s Regional SIGnature Events and Global Executive Summits, including proprietary research that identifies and details what the best enterprises are doing to achieve exceptional outcomes through their sourcing strategies.
This month, Everest Group and SIG will kick off joint research based on surveys and interviews to determine what the best-of-the-best companies are doing to achieve innovation in strategic sourcing. They expect to release findings of this Pinnacle Model™ analysis in October 2019. This will the first of several joint research projects the two organizations have planned.
This partnership also provides SIG members with special pricing on Everest Group’s Strategic Outsourcing and Vendor Management membership.
Stacy Mendoza is a Digital Marketing Manager with Sourcing Industry Group (SIG). Stacy began her career in market research as an editor for Hart Research Associates in Washington, D.C. Since 2014, she has worked in marketing and public relations, specializing in content creation, media relations and crisis communications. Stacy is a passionate volunteer who donates her time to help nonprofits develop marketing strategies and awareness campaigns. Stacy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from The Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. Follow her on Twitter and tweet at @SIG_Stacy.