I can't believe it's the end of the year again, and what a year it has been. 2021 presented many new challenges. We had to navigate carefully and, at times, change direction. However, when the SIG community told us what they needed, we forged ahead and rolled out some amazing virtual and in-person events to SIG members to help them navigate the disruptions.
As we commemorate SIG’s 30th Anniversary Celebration, we want to take a moment to thank our members for making SIG a fun, vibrant community of practitioners, critical thinkers, problem solvers, thought leaders, executives, and industry leaders. Our members make the magic come alive. SIG’s achievements over the past 30 years are the results of the combined contributions from every individual member, cheers to future successes and past glories!
Here's a special message from our President and CEO, Dawn Tiura, about SIG's past, present and future.
Thanks to the vast input of SIG's member network, here are the bright spots and successes we collectively achieved this year.
Most Viewed SRC Resource
Most Popular Peer2Peer Inquiries
Most Downloaded Spotlight Content
Most Popular Blog Posts
Most Popular Future of Sourcing Articles
Most Popular Featured Publications
Total Number of Events This Year
Most Popular Procurement Technology Summit Sessions
- Technology Disruption in Procurement by Coupa and the former Senior Director for Digital Procurement at Procter & Gamble
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Strategic Supplier Relationships? by Everest Group
Most Popular Global Executive Summit Sessions
- What Will Happen if Procurement Does Not Embrace the Changing Workforce? by First Republic Bank & Guidant Global
- Closing The Loop: Elevating Procurement's Strategic Value by Connecting Data, Insights and Outcomes by Suplari and Qualtrics
- The Three Core Misconceptions about Services Procurement Success by Kaiser Permanente and Randstad Sourceright
New SIG Enterprise Members
SIG Community Network
- SIG's global community has grown to more than 40,000+ sourcing professionals
SIG University Students
- To date, over 181,000 lessons have been completed across 4 certification programs
- To date, over 1,800 students enrolled from 300+ companies representing 28 countries
What's Coming in 2022
Stay connected all year round with our new online community platform, SIG Source!
An online platform for SIG members with:
- Topic-based discussions
- Directory of experts
- Question & answer forum
- Latest industry news & trends
- Event attendee engagement
- Voting & polling
- Resource Center
Interested in participating as a user, moderator, or contributor? Contact Mary Zampino at email@example.com
25 In-Person & Virtual Events
New SIG University Programs Arriving in 2022
- Certified Strategic Sourcing Executive
- Contracting in the New Economy
- Certified Technology Sourcing Professional
To receive the latest updates on SIG events, executive interviews and new industry research, subscribe to receive blog updates.
Daafram Campbell is the Senior Marketing Manager for SIG. He's strategic creative with over 15 years of experience in design solutions, marketing strategies, and systems implementation that aligns to generate greater outcomes. Daafram holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Art Institute of Atlanta.