SIG University Certified Intelligent Automation Professional (CIAP) program graduate Paul Kistner discusses how automation allows best-in-class organizations to find ways to add strategic value to their customers.
- Routing emails for action
- Coordinating calendars and scheduling meetings between multiple parties
- Looking up data and moving it from one source to the next
- Repeatedly performing the same administrative actions
- Responding to the same inquiries or requests for help over and over
Defining the Case for Automation
The Opportunity for Automation
The Certified Intelligent Automation Professional program is a six-week course delivered through SIG University’s unique education platform. Visit our website to learn more about intelligent process automation and enroll for the upcoming semester.