SIG and Beroe, best known as an inventor of procurement market intelligence, are partnering to bring SIG buy-side members free access to Beroe LiVE, where supply market intelligence, supplier discovery and supplier risk tools enable insight-based procurement decisions. Through this partnership, SIG buy-side members have free access to up-to-date market intelligence covering over 250 categories. Each category intelligence report covers:
- Information relating to market, supply, cost and pricing analysis
- Hard to find data on cost and TCO models, supplier details and performance benchmarks
- Macroeconomic and regional trends impacting cost, supply and other market dynamics
- Category-specific negotiation and sourcing advice
All buy-side SIG members can enter the Beroe LiVE site directly from the SIG Resource Center (SRC), providing direct access to a procurement-only community that includes:
- Ability to include five suppliers on supplier watch lists
- Three downloads of deep-dive market intelligence reports
- 800+ thought leadership artifacts
- Ability to participate in polls and discussions, powered by the opinions of professionals from over 4,200 companies
Watch this video to learn more:
If you are a SIG buy-side member, please log in to the SRC so you can access the Beroe site.
If you are not a SIG member and would like more information, please contact us.