SIG is opening doors worldwide...
...with events that lead to unprecedented business opportunities:
Join SIG at our next Summit for an immersive learning experience in sourcing, outsourcing and procurement.
Global Sourcing Summit
May 14-16, 2013
Amelia Island, FL
Global Leadership Summit
October 15-17, 2013
Ft. Worth, TX
January 17 - Minneapolis
February 28 - Sydney, AUS
- September 25 – Silicon Valley
- October 24 – Toronto, Canada
- November 7 – New York, NY
February 5 - Monterrey, Mexico
February 14 - Houston
February 28 - Montreal
March 7 - Los Angeles
April 24 - Hartford
April 24 - Seattle
June 4 - Denver
December 4 - Columbus
SIG is providing online content...
...and weekly webinars that create expert learning in your office:
Our FREE webinars are offered every Tuesday from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Eastern.
May 21, 2013
Five Steps To Creating A Successful Procurement Strategy
Facilitated virtual conference calls provide an intimate setting for a limited amount of buy-side attendees on top-of-mind issues.
For SIG Members
SIG is bringing members together...
...providing collaborative networking events, expert content and applicable sourcing practices in one organization:
Sourcing Interests Group (SIG), is a membership organization that has served sourcing, procurement and outsourcing professionals from Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies for more than 20 years. SIG is unique in that it blends practitioners, service providers and advisory firms in a non-commercial environment. SIG keeps a 75:25 ratio between buy-side and sell-side members and operates under a solid non-commercial code within membership. SIG is a world leader in providing an ongoing forum for networking and sharing thought leadership, innovation and "next" practices.
SIG at Recent Events
- February 19 – Client Readiness Webinar with MBO Partners
- March 11 – ISM Professional Development Dinner
- April 17 – Lionbridge Enterprise Crowd Sourcing Webinar
- May 1 – Peoplefluent Talent Management as a Competitive Advantage Webinar
- May 2 – RGP Conflict Minerals and Supply Chain Sustainability Webinar
- May 9 - HfS Research Addressing Diversity in Sourcing Webinar